Maverick and Maverick Max Dual 10" Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
Need some BASS in your Can Am Maverick or Maverick Max?? AudioFormz has you covered with our dual 10" rear mounted ported sub box! It is made from 100% solid, waterproof fiberglass! Yes, we said 100% fiberglass, even the ports are fiberglass! The upper portion of the sub box includes a high gloss gelcoat finish that is designed to catch and boost the bass without the need of high power amplifiers! But it gets even better! We designed our Mav sub box to fit the Yeti35 cooler because we know its not a party if you cant bring your cooler along for the ride! Already have an AudioFormz stereo top or thinking about purchasing one with our sub box?? We can install additional subwoofer amps inside the top to power the Mav sub box! Either way, install is a snap and installs in minutes with the supplied mounting hardware! So if you want to add some serious bass to your Mav, look no further and remember nothing performs like AudioFormz!
- Proudly manufactured in the USA from 100% hand laid fiberglass creating an incredibly strong, lightweight, 100% waterproof subwoofer enclosure!
- Designed to fit a YETI35 cooler in middle of subwoofer enclosure!
- Top portion of subwoofer enclosure is available in our standard black or white U.V. inhibited gelcoats which create a durable, high-gloss finish!
- Top portion of subwoofer enclosure is designed to catch and boost bass up to 9db towards the cabin!
- Installed with dual 10" Rockford Fosgate subwoofers in custom tuned ported enclosure!
- Includes waterproof compression fitting and 8 ft of speaker cable to connect to amplifier (not included)
- Add our flush mount amplifiers to our stereo top to power Mav sub box!
- Includes mounting hardware and installs in minutes!
- Does not fit turbo and XMR models!
- One year limited warranty.
- MRTSUBBOX-B black dual 10" ported subwoofer enclosure
- MRTSUBBOX-W white dual 10" ported subwoofer enclosure
- MRTSUBBOX-Y yellow dual 10" ported subwoofer enclosure
- RMS Power: 500 watts
- 2.5 ft^3 ported enclosure with custom fiberglass port
- Will not fit in Turbo or XMR models
- Available in a black,white or yellow high gloss gelcoat finish.
- Custom color gelcoats available at www.spectrumcolor.com. Ship the gelcoat direct to us and we can match your boat's gelcoat finish!
Audio Formz, Inc. is not affiliated with or in any way associated with Can Am, Bombardier Recreational Productions, Inc. or any other person, entity, product or organization. Reference in this web site to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by Audio Formz, Inc.