8" HLCD Tower Speakers
Before we decided to build a HLCD tower speaker, we wanted to know what all the fuss was about. So we checked out all of the HLCD systems on the market. Yes, they were loud but most sounded horrific! And they were big or better yet gigantic in size! So we set out to build a HLCD tower speaker that not only played incredibly loud, but sounded good doing so! To do this, we partnered with a leading American pro audio company to build such a speaker while we worked on designing and building the ultimate, acoustically matched and tuned fiberglass enclosure that was overbuilt but not oversized! The end result...our American made, American loud HP8.2 HLCD Tower Speakers!
- Proudly manufactured in the USA from solid fiberglass creating an incredibly strong, lightweight, 100% waterproof enclosure!
- Available in our standard black or white U.V. inhibited gelcoats which create a durable, high-gloss finish that will not oxidize or rust! Custom painting and Hydro-dipping also available!
- At only 8.5" in diameter and 10.5" in length, the HP8.2 tower speaker is one of the most compact 8" compression driver wakeboard tower speaker systems on the market today!
- Choose our CNC machined 1/4" thick polished aluminum grill that provides maximum protection while delivering a bold, aggressive look or choose our new clear acrylic grill that can be painted or left clear to be used with our optional LED light strips!
- Available rear LED spotlight installed in back of enclosure!
- Comes standard with 4 conductor quick release speakon connectors to allow for optional LED lighting.
- Two (2) OHM 8" American made polypropylene cone woofer with rubber surround is extremely durable and efficient yet rated at 250 RMS watts and allows quality 2-ohm rated amplifiers to deliver more power!
- When combined with our 8" woofer, the highly efficient compression tweeter utilizes a coaxial design to deliver a solid, full bandwidth sound that is natural and well balanced for both the wakeboarder and passenger!
- External 400 RMS watt rated high-pass crossover assures smooth response and reliability.
- One year limited warranty.
- Weight: 25 lbs per pair.
- RMS Power: 250 watts
- Peak Power: 500 watts
- SPL (1w/-1m): 91.8 db woofer, 104 db HF driver
- Variety of gelcoat colored finishes
- Custom match gelcoats available at www.spectrumcolor.com. Ship the gelcoat direct to us and we can match your boat's gelcoat finish!
- Custom painting or hydro transfer printing.
- 9 watt rear LED spotlight installed in back of enclosure.
- Clamp sizes range from 1.5" to 3". Flat mounting brackets also available.
- Polished aluminum grill or clear acrylic grill with optional LED lighting.
- Black speaker can covers
This product is capable of producing sound pressure levels (SPL) that can cause hearing loss if exposed for extended periods of time. Use caution when listening to this product.