Can Am Commander & Maverick Roof Top Stereo Systems (2011-2013) & (2014-2019) First Generation
- You have one of the baddest side x side’s available…now get the baddest sound system designed specifically for it! Check out our AudioFormz roof top stereo system designed exclusively for the Can Am Commander and Maverick! Manufactured from solid hand laid fiberglass, it is one of the lightest, loudest, and strongest stereo tops on the market today! And thanks to our ultra aggressive molded design, it has the looks to back it all up! But we don’t stop there. We offer endless options to truly customize your stereo top! Like it real loud?? Then upgrade to our larger 8″ EVO2 speakers or add a subwoofer if you dare! Want it even louder?? Upgrade to our 8″ Carbon Fiber EVOPRO2 speakers for an additional 3 to 4 db gain! Want it even LOUDER?? Add our ultra efficient, high power flush mount digital amps! Color options…not a problem! Need more lighting?? We offer numerous front, dome and rear LED lighting packages using our proprietary flush mount, ultra efficient LED lights! Want bluetooth?? We offer bluetooth media players and controllers to wireless stream your music from your phone to your radio or try our own compact AF-BTR7 bluetooth volume controller! And if that isn’t enough, our top installs in 30 minutes or less with the supplied mounting hardware and a simple two wire hookup! This is your stereo top…build it like you want it and remember nothing performs like AudioFormz!
- Manufactured in the USA from 100% hand-laid fiberglass!
- Class leading, lightweight, aggressive molded design ensures a tight, snug fit on the roll cage that only Audioformz can deliver.
- Optimum air space inside stereo top for maximum bass response and overall sound quality!
- Features bullet liner durable polyurea black texture finish to protect from the most trying conditions with a high gloss, gelcoated sport scoop!
- Three Maverick and Commander stereo top models to choose from including rear firing speaker and subwoofer options!
- 2011-2013 models differ slightly from 2014-current but levels remain the same.
- Optional smooth, high-gloss color gelcoat finishes.
- Upgrade to real carbon fiber exterior finish with high-gloss color gelcoat scoop.
- Now comes standard with our new EVO, EVO2 & EVOPRO2 marine and powersport speakers with built in IC LED lights and 1″ Titanium tweeters!
- Add our optional patent pending IC speaker rings for more custom lighting!
- Wireless stream music from phone with our Sony, Rockford Fosgate or AudioFormz bluetooth players!
- Includes flush mount LED dome lighting.
- Optional front and rear flush mounted, proprietary high powered dual 10W cree LED lights in all aluminum housings offer maximum install flexibility and superior resistance to damage from low objects
- Separate switches installed for radio, dome, front, and rear lighting.
- Installs quick and easy with supplied hardware and clamps and two wire hook up
- One year limited warranty on all electronics and stereo top.
- POPULAR AUDIOFORMZ COMMANDER / MAVERICK PACKAGES
- LEVEL 1 – Top, Audioformz PMC-1 BT radio, 4-Audioformz Evo 8″ speakers.
- LEVEL 2 – Top, Audioformz PMC-1 BT radio, 4-Audioformz Evo 8″, 5-Front 20W LED lights, 1-Rear 20W light
- LEVEL 3 – Top, Hertz HMR20 BT radio, 4-Audioformz Evo2 8″ IC Led speakers, IC Led controller, Audioformz 800W multi-mount amplifier, 5-Front 20W LED lights, 1-Rear 20W LED light.
- LEVEL 4 – Rear Firing Top, Hertz HMR20 BT radio, 6-Audioformz Evo2 8″ IC Led speakers with IC Led speaker rings, IC Led Controller, Audioformz 800W multi-mount amplifier, 5-Front 20W LED lights, 1-Rear 20W LED light.
- LEVEL 5 – Pro Subwoofer Top, Hertz HMR20 BT radio, 2-Audioformz Evo Pro2 8″ IC Led speakers with IC Led speaker rings, IC Led controller, 1-10″ subwoofer, Audioformz 800W multi-mount amplifier, 5-Front 20W LED lights, 1-Rear 20W LED light.
- AudioFormz stereo tops now include our industry leading EVO 8″ Speakers!
- Finally a true power sport speaker engineered from the ground up to provide the loudest cleanest sound for the most demanding riders
- Optional Audioformz EVO2 6.5″ or 8″ Speakers or our class leading 8″ EVO Pro2 speakers with NEO magnets and Carbon fiber that provide an additional 3-4 db output!
- 100% 1 piece composite basket, rubber surrounds and poly cones to withstand the harshest environment
- Over-sized voice coils for superior power handling and 1″ titanium tweeters for crystal clear crisp highs when its needed most
- Super bright IC LED built into every EVO2 and EVOPRO2 speaker to light up the night
- Proprietary patent pending optional IC LED exterior speaker rings exclusively designed to fit Audioformz EVO2 speakers
- Titanium grey grills included to protect the vitals. Optional white grills are available
- 80W RMS up to a staggering 125W RMS power handling depending on model
- Optional LIVID flush mount rectangular high powered dual 10W 6000K white CREE LED lights in all aluminum housings with quick disconnects
- Each dual 10W LED light housing puts out over 1800 lumens (lm)
- Proprietary flush mounting offers superior resistance to damage from low objects
- Spot 10* and flood 60* options or combine for the ultimate night riding experience.
- Quick disconnects allow for fast and easy replacement if light needs to be replaced
- Integrated front fiberglass light bar fits up to 5 (five) dual 10W white CREE LED lights
- Dual 10W white CREE LED rear flush mount LED light provides lighting over cargo area and when backing up vehicle
- Optional LIVID 3 watt round RGB (RED, GREEN, BLUE) LED lights that can flash with optional RGB controller (fit up to eight across front of top)
- Optional LIVID 3 watt round SOLID RED, GREEN, or BLUE LED lights. These are one solid color and do not flash. No need for controller (fit up to eight across front of top)
- Patent Pending IC Led EVO2 speaker light rings for 6.5″ and 8″ speakers (installs around speaker)
- AudioFormz AF-BTR7 marine bluetooth volume controller eliminates need for larger radio and uses single knob to control volume, track and pause. Double tap knob for aux in source! NO FM tuner. NO AMP.
- Audioformz PMC-1 marine bluetooth media player with FM tuner. 50×4 built in amp, No subwoofer out.
- Nav-Atlas NA30C marine bluetooth compact media player with FM tuner. Pre amp only, subwoofer out with separate volume control. No remote control.
- Hertz HMR20 premium source unit, 50w x 4, bluetooth, F/R-S preout, dual zone contoller.
- Audioformz (MM) multi-mount amplifiers are an exclusive design, used for our stereo tops , with top mounted controls.
- Flush mount design aids in heat dissipation and allows longer playing times
- Class D design offers superior efficiency, most power and smallest chassis design available today
- Powersport specific design to withstand the vibration and most trying riding conditions!
- AudioFormz MM Multi-Mount Series 800.4 4×200 RMS 4 channel digital amplifier powers four to eight speakers
- AudioFormz MM Multi-Mount Series 800.2 2×400 RMS 2 channel digital amplifier powers two to four speakers or bridged subwoofer (800 RMS watts bridged)
- Add up to three (3) amps to power stereo top speakers or power optional tower speakers or external mounted subwoofers with dedicated wiring from top
One-year limited warranty on all electronics and fiberglass products. We reserve the right to repair or replace the damaged item. Customer must contact us to receive a return authorization number. AudioFormz is not responsible for shipping costs to our facility.
Certain exclusions apply such as but are not limited to:
- Blown speakers from customer abuse
- Cracked housing from customer abuse
- Protective coating failure from customer abuse
- Water immersion of electronics from customer abuse
- FM and AM Tuner Interference
Audio Formz, Inc. is not affiliated with or in any way associated with Can Am, Bombardier Recreational Productions, Inc. or any other person, entity, product or organization. Reference in this web site to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by Audio Formz, Inc.