8″ and 10″ American Made HLCD Fiberglass Tower Speakers
OK. So there are loud HLCD tower speakers and then there are American Made, American Loud HLCD tower speakers…we build the latter! So what’s the difference? We thought you never ask! First, both our speaker enclosures and speakers are proudly built right here in the USA! Second, our HLCD speaker enclosures are built from 100% hand laid fibeglass with a durable, high-gloss gelcoat finish, the same materials your boat is built from! But we didn’t stop there! We then partnered with a leading American pro audio company to build a HLCD speaker system that is acoustically matched and tuned perfectly to our fiberglass enclosures to create a HLCD tower speaker system that not only plays incredibly loud, but sounds great at the same time! Last, we protect the vitals with 1/4″ thick polished aluminum grills that are as stunning as they are over-built! The end result is what we believe to be the loudest and best sounding HLCD marine tower speaker systems available today!
- Proudly manufactured in the USA from solid fiberglass creating an incredibly strong, lightweight, 100% waterproof enclosure!
- Available in our standard black or white U.V. inhibited gelcoats which create a durable, high-gloss finish that will not oxidize or rust!
- Three available models: 8″, 10″ and our 10″ PRO!
- All models include two (2) OHM American made polypropylene cone woofers with rubber surrounds that are extremely durable and efficient and allows quality 2-ohm rated amplifiers to deliver more power!
- Internal mounted 400 RMS rated high-pass crossover assures smooth response and reliability.
- Includes CNC machined 1/4″ thick polished aluminum grills that can be used with our optional LED light strips to light up the speaker!
- Available with CNC machined polished or powder coated clamps ranging from 1″ to 3″ in diameter. Rubber liner kits available to downsize clamp.
- Comes standard with water-tight compression fitting and custom lengths marine speaker cable.
- One year limited warranty.
- HP8.2 8″ HLCD tower speaker pair
- HP10.2 10″ HLCD tower speaker pair
- HP10PRO 10″ PRO HLCD tower speaker pair
- RMS Power: 250 watts
- Dimensions: 8.5″W x 8.5″H x 10.5″D
- Dimensions with 2″clamps: 8.5″W x 10.75″H x 10.5″D
- RMS Power: 300 watts
- Dimensions: 10.5″W x 10.5″H x 12″D
- Dimensions with 2″clamps: 10.5″W x 12.75″H x 12″D
- RMS Power: 400 watts
- Dimensions: 10.5″W x 10.5″H x 12.5″D
- Dimensions with 2″clamps: 10.5″W x 12.75″H x 12.5″D
- Available in a black or white high gloss gelcoat
- Custom match gelcoats available at www.spectrumcolor.com. Ship the gelcoat direct to us and we can match your boat’s gelcoat finish!
- Polished machined aluminum or powder coated clamps ranging from 1″ to 3″ diameter
- Optional flat mounting brackets
- Rubber liner clamp kits to allow clamps to fit different size cages
- Custom RGB Combo speaker cable lengths available to power speakers and RGB LED lights
- Custom speaker wiring lengths available
- 9 watt rear firing LED light mounted in rear of fiberglass enclosure
- RGB LED strip lighting that mounts inside grill to light speaker
- Custom RGB LED 1/2″ thick acrylic LED light rings that mount between speaker and fiberglass enclosure