Ranger Crew 570 Midsize
The Polaris Ranger lineup has been recognized for years to be a tough, hardworking, and functional workhorse. The Ranger Crew 570 midsize is no exception so we at Audioformz followed up with a phenomenal stereo roof system designed just for it. Manufactured from solid hand-laid fiberglass, it is one of the lightest, loudest, and strongest stereo tops on the market today! And thanks to our ultra-aggressive molded design, it has the looks to back it all up! But we don’t stop there. We offer endless options to truly customize your stereo top! Like it real loud?? Then upgrade to our larger 8″ EVO2 powersport speakers or add dual 10″ subwoofers if you dare! Want it even LOUDER?? Add our ultra-efficient EVOPRO2 speakers and high-power flush mount digital amps! Need more lighting?? We offer numerous front, dome, and rear LED lighting packages using our proprietary flush mount, ultra-efficient LED lights, and light bars! Want Bluetooth?? We offer Bluetooth media players and controllers with built-in FM tuners to wireless stream your music from your phone! And if that isn’t enough, our top installs in 30 minutes or less with the supplied mounting hardware and a simple two-wire hookup! This is your stereo top…build it like you want it and remember nothing performs like AudioFormz!
- Manufactured in the USA from 100% hand-laid fiberglass!
- Class leading, lightweight, aggressive molded design ensures a tight, snug fit on the Pro-fit cage that only Audioformz can deliver.
- Optimum air space inside stereo top for maximum bass response and overall sound quality!
- Features bullet liner durable polyurea black texture finish to protect from the most trying conditions.
- Five stereo top models to choose from including rear firing speaker and dual 10″ subwoofer options!
- Now comes standard with our new 8″ EVO marine and powersport speakers, optional Evo2 & Pro2 speakers with built in IC LED lights and 1″ Titanium tweeters!
- Add our optional patent pending IC Led light rings for more custom lighting!
- Wireless stream music from phone with our PMC-1 AudioFormz bluetooth player or Nav-Atlas Sourc Unit.
- Includes flush mount LED dome lighting.
- Optional front and rear flush mounted, proprietary high powered dual 10W cree LED lights in all aluminum housings offer maximum install flexibility and superior resistance to damage from low objects
- Separate switches installed for radio, dome, front, and rear lighting.
- Installs quick and easy with supplied hardware and clamps and two wire hook up
- One year limited warranty on all electronics and stereo top.
- POPULAR AUDIOFORMZ RANGER CREW MIDSIZE PACKAGES
- LEVEL 1 – Top, Audioformz PMC1 BT radio, 4-Audioformz Evo 8″ speakers.
- LEVEL 2 – Top, Audioformz PMC1 BT radio, 4-Audioformz Evo 8″ speakers, 4-Front 20W LED lights, 1-Rear LED light
- LEVEL 3 – Top, Hertz HMR20 BT radio, 4-Audioformz Evo2 8″ IC Led speakers, IC Led controller, Audioformz 800W flush mount amplifier, 4-Front 20W LED lights, 1-Rear LED light.
- LEVEL 4 – Subwoofer Top, Hertz HR20 BT radio, 4-Audioformz Evo2 8″ IC Led speakers with IC Led speaker rings, IC Led controller, Audioformz 800W flush mount amplifier, 2-10″ Audioformz subwoofers, 4-Front 20W LED lights, 1-Rear LED light.
- ***Optional adjustable side lights available***
- ***Optional 30″ front light bar in lieu of flush lights***
- AudioFormz stereo tops now include our industry leading EVO 8″ speakers and optional EVO2 or EVO Pro2 IC Led Speakers!
- Finally a true power sport speaker engineered by Audioformz from the ground up to provide the loudest cleanest sound for the most demanding riders
- Choose between EVO2 6.5″ or 8″ Speakers or our class leading 8″ EVO Pro2 speakers with NEO magnets and Carbon Fiber cones!
- 100% composite basket, rubber or multi ribbed waterproof cloth surrounds, Poly cones to withstand the harshest environment
- Over-sized voice coils for superior power handling and 1″ titanium tweeters for crystal clear crisp highs when its needed most
- Super bright IC LED built into every speaker to light up the night
- Proprietary patent pending optional IC LED exterior speaker rings exclusively designed to fit Audioformz EVO2 speakers
- Titanium grey grills included to protect the vitals. Optional white grills are available
- 80W RMS up to a staggering 125W RMS power handling depending on model
- Optional LIVID flush mount rectangular high powered dual 10W 6000K white CREE LED lights in all aluminum housings with quick disconnects
- Each dual 10W LED light housing puts out over 1800 lumens (lm)
- Proprietary flush mounting offers superior resistance to damage from low objects
- Spot 10* and flood 60* options or combine for the ultimate night riding experience.
- Quick disconnects allow for fast and easy replacement if light needs to be replaced
- Fits up to 4 (four) front dual 10W white CREE LED lights
- Adjustable 20W lightbar provides lighting over cargo area and when backing up vehicle
- Patent Pending IC Led EVO2 speaker light rings for 6.5″ and 8″ speakers (installs around speaker)
- Audioformz (MM) multi mount amplifiers are an exclusive design, used for our stereo tops , with top mounted controls.
- Flush mount design aids in heat dissipation and allows longer playing times
- Class D design offers superior efficiency, most power and smallest chassis design available today
- Powersport specific design to withstand the vibration and most trying riding conditions!
- AudioFormz MM Flush Mount Series 800.4 4×200 RMS 4 channel digital amplifier powers four to eight speakers
- AudioFormz MM Flush Mount Series 800.2 2×400 RMS 2 channel digital amplifier powers two to four speakers or bridged subwoofer (760 RMS watts bridged)
- Add up to three (3) amps to power stereo top speakers or power optional tower speakers or external mounted subwoofers with dedicated wiring from top
- Audioformz PMC1 Premium media controller with FM tuner, 200w built in amplifier, Aux in.
- Nav-Atlas NA30C Pre amp source unit with 3 inch color screen, subwoofer control, back up camera optional.
- Hertz HMR20 Hi resolution display, dual zone, 50×4, AM/FM.
One-year limited warranty on all electronics and fiberglass products. We reserve the right to repair or replace the damaged item. Customer must contact us to receive a return authorization number. AudioFormz is not responsible for shipping costs to our facility.
Certain exclusions apply such as but are not limited to:
- Blown speakers from customer abuse
- Cracked housing from customer abuse
- Protective coating failure from customer abuse
- Water immersion of electronics from customer abuse
- FM and AM Tuner Interference
Audio Formz, Inc. is not affiliated with or in any way associated with Polaris Industries or any other person, entity, product or organization. Reference in this web site to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by Audio Formz, Inc.
NorthStar (hvac models) will require additional labor and install variances due to the nature of this vehicle and its options.